About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Hello, I am Amy Napoleon, I am a fun loving girl that still doesn't know what I want to do "When I grow up." I currently live in Berkeley, Ca. with my lovely fiancee James. I love to cook, paint,take photographs, and just about anything you can think of that could be construed as being remotely creative. I have been blessed with an amazing group of friends and family. Like most families sometimes you just love to hate them but still the love is always constant. Overall I think I'm just a small town girl at heart. I just can not help but occasionally, make my own bread, my pancakes from scratch, and paint my own art for that lil awkward wall in the hallway. Thanks to all for viewing my blog and hope you get inspired.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 18, 2010

Mountain Harvest Festival

So many great Kilts this year...I love all of you!














































Best Friends ......Love this......










We love getting back to Quincy as much as possible! The Harvest Fest is one of the best festivities put on every year by the Plumas Arts Commision. We love it! This year our friends decided that it would be kilt themed...sooooo much fun! Can't wait to get back for another great time!

2 comments:

  1. Amy I love your website. You can really bring out the Beauty of our town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael, I do miss and love it so!

    ReplyDelete