About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Hello, I am Amy Napoleon, I am a fun loving girl that still doesn't know what I want to do "When I grow up." I currently live in Berkeley, Ca. with my lovely fiancee James. I love to cook, paint,take photographs, and just about anything you can think of that could be construed as being remotely creative. I have been blessed with an amazing group of friends and family. Like most families sometimes you just love to hate them but still the love is always constant. Overall I think I'm just a small town girl at heart. I just can not help but occasionally, make my own bread, my pancakes from scratch, and paint my own art for that lil awkward wall in the hallway. Thanks to all for viewing my blog and hope you get inspired.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Go Giants!





















What a night....The night that the Giants won the World Series! November 1, 2010, San Francisco was on top of the world and fans joyfully ran out from their apartments and homes. The roar of thousands of fans cheering in the streets echoed off the downtown buildings and blasted static energy into the air. People gathered in massive crowds around the Civic Center and AT&T Park, this was a night that San Francisco will not forget for quite sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment